- IPAR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $6.4 million.
- IPAR has traded 0.1791000000000000091926466438962961547076702117919921875 options contracts today.
- IPAR is making at least a new 3-day high.
- IPAR has a PE ratio of 36.
- IPAR is mentioned 0.90 times per day on StockTwits.
- IPAR has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- IPAR is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- IPAR is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- IPAR is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- IPAR is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in IPAR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for IPAR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on IPAR: Inter Parfums, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, markets, and distributes a range of fragrances and fragrance related products worldwide. It offers its fragrance and cosmetic products under the Balmain, Boucheron, Jimmy Choo, Karl Lagerfeld, Lanvin, Montblanc, Paul Smith, S.T. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.8%. IPAR has a PE ratio of 36. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Inter Parfums a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Inter Parfums has been 109,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Inter Parfums has a market cap of $1.0 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. The stock has a beta of 1.85 and a short float of 3.5% with 2.44 days to cover. Shares are up 36.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Inter Parfums as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 4.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 2.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- IPAR's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.26 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 2.68, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- INTER PARFUMS INC's earnings per share declined by 25.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, INTER PARFUMS INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.98 versus $0.96 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.08 versus $0.98).
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$12.39 million or 845.30% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- Reflecting the weaknesses we have cited, including the decline in the company's earnings per share, IPAR has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 15.23% from its price level of one year ago. Looking ahead, we do not see anything in this company's numbers that would change the one-year trend. It was down over the last twelve months; and it could be down again in the next twelve. Naturally, a bull or bear market could sway the movement of this stock.
- You can view the full Inter Parfums Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.