- HASI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $4.4 million.
- HASI has traded 33.86569999999999680539986002258956432342529296875 options contracts today.
- HASI is making at least a new 3-day high.
- HASI has a PE ratio of 107.
- HASI is mentioned 0.39 times per day on StockTwits.
- HASI has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- HASI is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- HASI is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- HASI is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- HASI is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HASI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HASI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HASI: Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. provides debt and equity financing to the energy efficiency and renewable energy markets in the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 5.3%. HASI has a PE ratio of 107. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure has been 204,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure has a market cap of $878.7 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 1.12 and a short float of 4.1% with 8.14 days to cover. Shares are up 18.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, increase in net income and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity, poor profit margins and weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 10.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 49.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displaying stagnant earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 49.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $2.12 million to $3.17 million.
- HANNON ARMSTRONG SUST INFR reported flat earnings per share in the most recent quarter. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past year. However, the consensus estimate suggests that this trend should reverse in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, HANNON ARMSTRONG SUST INFR reported lower earnings of $0.22 versus $0.46 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.23 versus $0.22).
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. In comparison to the other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market, HANNON ARMSTRONG SUST INFR's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for HANNON ARMSTRONG SUST INFR is rather low; currently it is at 15.06%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 15.27% trails that of the industry average.
- You can view the full Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.