- SKT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $27.9 million.
- SKT has traded 9,591 shares today.
- SKT is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SKT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SKT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SKT: Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. is a real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets in United States. It focuses on developing, acquiring, owning, operating, and managing outlet shopping centers. Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.2%. SKT has a PE ratio of 16. Currently there are no analysts that rate Tanger Factory Outlet Centers a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. The average volume for Tanger Factory Outlet Centers has been 750,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Tanger Factory Outlet Centers has a market cap of $3.9 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.39 and a short float of 9.2% with 7.63 days to cover. Shares are up 26.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Tanger Factory Outlet Centers as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the growth in the company's earnings per share has not been good. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 199.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $24.48 million to $73.42 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 10.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 192.30% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 29.17% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- TANGER FACTORY OUTLET CTRS reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. However, we anticipate underperformance relative to this pattern in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TANGER FACTORY OUTLET CTRS increased its bottom line by earning $2.21 versus $0.77 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 52.9% in earnings ($1.04 versus $2.21).
- You can view the full Tanger Factory Outlet Centers Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.