- FLTX has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $29.5 million.
- FLTX traded 76,170 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:21 AM, representing 15.5% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FLTX with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FLTX NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FLTX: Fleetmatics Group PLC provides software-as-a-service mobile workforce solutions for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) worldwide. FLTX has a PE ratio of 51. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate FleetMatics Group a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for FleetMatics Group has been 408,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. FleetMatics Group has a market cap of $1.7 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.86 and a short float of 13.5% with 7.95 days to cover. Shares are down 12.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates FleetMatics Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and reasonable valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 1.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 20.6%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- FLTX's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.09 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.61, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- FLEETMATICS GROUP PLC has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, FLEETMATICS GROUP PLC increased its bottom line by earning $0.98 versus $0.70 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.76 versus $0.98).
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 52.7% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $11.75 million to $5.56 million.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, FLEETMATICS GROUP PLC's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full FleetMatics Group Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.