- SNX has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $18.0 million.
- SNX has traded 816 shares today.
- SNX is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SNX with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SNX NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SNX: SYNNEX Corporation provides business process services to resellers, retailers, original equipment manufacturers, and financial and insurance institutions in the United States, North and South America, the Asia-Pacific, Europe, and internationally. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.8%. SNX has a PE ratio of 2. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Synnex a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Synnex has been 281,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Synnex has a market cap of $4.0 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.13 and a short float of 7.7% with 9.11 days to cover. Shares are up 13.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Synnex as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- SNX's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 3.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 3.9%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.38, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.15, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, SNX's share price has jumped by 35.27%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, SNX should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $141.19 million or 10.82% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, SYNNEX CORP has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 7.83%.
- You can view the full Synnex Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.