- POOL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $36.8 million.
- POOL has traded 1,270 shares today.
- POOL is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in POOL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for POOL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on POOL: Pool Corporation distributes swimming pool supplies, equipment, and related leisure products in North America, Europe, South America, and Australia. The company offers approximately 160,000 national brand and its own-branded products. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.2%. POOL has a PE ratio of 31. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Pool a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Pool has been 363,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Pool has a market cap of $4.2 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer durables industry. The stock has a beta of 0.78 and a short float of 3.4% with 3.93 days to cover. Shares are up 25.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Pool as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- POOL's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 1.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- POOL CORP has improved earnings per share by 13.1% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, POOL CORP increased its bottom line by earning $2.90 versus $2.43 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.43 versus $2.90).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Distributors industry average. The net income increased by 9.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $77.92 million to $85.44 million.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Distributors industry and the overall market, POOL CORP's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 2481.52% to $26.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, POOL CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 12.18%.
- You can view the full Pool Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.