- PRFT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $2.7 million.
- PRFT has traded 1.5223999999999999754862756162765435874462127685546875 options contracts today.
- PRFT is making at least a new 3-day high.
- PRFT has a PE ratio of 3.
- PRFT is mentioned 0.42 times per day on StockTwits.
- PRFT has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- PRFT is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- PRFT is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- PRFT is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- PRFT is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PRFT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PRFT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PRFT: Perficient, Inc. provides information technology and management consulting services in the United States. The company designs, builds, and delivers solutions using middleware software products developed by third-party vendors. PRFT has a PE ratio of 3. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Perficient a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Perficient has been 124,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Perficient has a market cap of $790.7 million and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.86 and a short float of 1.8% with 5.11 days to cover. Shares are up 29.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Perficient as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, increase in net income, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 6.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 12.0%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- PRFT's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.16 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.01, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the IT Services industry. The net income increased by 33.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $4.07 million to $5.41 million.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 33.33% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 34.18% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- PERFICIENT INC has improved earnings per share by 33.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. Stable earnings per share over the past two years indicate the company has sound management over its earnings and share float. We anticipate the company beginning to experience more growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, PERFICIENT INC reported lower earnings of $0.68 versus $0.69 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.44 versus $0.68).
- You can view the full Perficient Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.