- REN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $25.6 million.
- REN has traded 83,505 shares today.
- REN is down 4.7% today.
- REN was up 8.5% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in REN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for REN NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on REN: Resolute Energy Corporation, an independent oil and gas company, engages in the acquisition, exploitation, exploration for, and development of oil and gas properties in the United States. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Resolute Energy a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Resolute Energy has been 713,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Resolute Energy has a market cap of $108.5 million and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 75.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Resolute Energy as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $16.54 million or 46.01% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow of 46.01%, RESOLUTE ENERGY CORP is in line with the industry average cash flow growth rate of -49.98%.
- Along with the very weak revenue results, REN underperformed when compared to the industry average of 24.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues plummeted by 53.8%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- RESOLUTE ENERGY CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, RESOLUTE ENERGY CORP reported poor results of -$49.65 versus -$1.50 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.49 versus -$49.65).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 59.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$208.22 million to -$85.31 million.
- This stock has increased by 92.87% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the future course of this stock, we feel that the risks involved in investing in REN do not compensate for any future upside potential, despite the fact that it has seen nice gains over the past 12 months.
- You can view the full Resolute Energy Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.