- NNN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $53.1 million.
- NNN has traded 134.4180000000000063664629124104976654052734375 options contracts today.
- NNN is making at least a new 3-day high.
- NNN has a PE ratio of 39.
- NNN is mentioned 1.68 times per day on StockTwits.
- NNN has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- NNN is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- NNN is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- NNN is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- NNN is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in NNN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for NNN NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on NNN: National Retail Properties, Inc. is a publicly owned equity real estate investment trust. The firm acquires, owns, manages, and develops retail properties in the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.5%. NNN has a PE ratio of 39. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate National Retail Properties a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. The average volume for National Retail Properties has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. National Retail has a market cap of $7.4 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.32 and a short float of 5.7% with 7.10 days to cover. Shares are up 29.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates National Retail Properties as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth, expanding profit margins, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 29.41% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 40.83% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, NNN should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500, but is less than that of the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry average. The net income increased by 30.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $53.98 million to $70.68 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 11.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for NATIONAL RETAIL PROPERTIES is rather high; currently it is at 68.32%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 55.65% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $102.42 million or 5.44% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, NATIONAL RETAIL PROPERTIES's average is still marginally south of the industry average growth rate of 11.78%.
- You can view the full National Retail Properties Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.