- AKR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $12.9 million.
- AKR has traded 0.194000000000000005773159728050814010202884674072265625 options contracts today.
- AKR is making at least a new 3-day high.
- AKR has a PE ratio of 33.
- AKR is mentioned 0.81 times per day on StockTwits.
- AKR has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- AKR is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- AKR is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- AKR is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- AKR is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in AKR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for AKR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on AKR: Acadia Realty Trust, a real estate investment trust (REIT), engages primarily in the ownership, acquisition, redevelopment, and management of retail properties in the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.7%. AKR has a PE ratio of 33. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Acadia Realty a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Acadia Realty has been 406,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Acadia has a market cap of $2.6 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.58 and a short float of 12.3% with 13.26 days to cover. Shares are up 10.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Acadia Realty as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period. Although other factors naturally played a role, the company's strong earnings growth was key. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 74.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $16.55 million to $28.93 million.
- 47.21% is the gross profit margin for ACADIA REALTY TRUST which we consider to be strong. Regardless of AKR's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, AKR's net profit margin of 52.94% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- AKR, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 11.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 7.5%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market, ACADIA REALTY TRUST's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Acadia Realty Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.