- LEDS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $22.5 million.
- LEDS has traded 703,660 shares today.
- LEDS is down 4% today.
- LEDS was up 7.7% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in LEDS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for LEDS NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on LEDS: SemiLEDs Corporation develops, manufactures, and sells light emitting diode (LED) chips and LED components. The average volume for SemiLEDs has been 546,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. SemiLEDs has a market cap of $19.6 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. The stock has a beta of 0.66 and a short float of 2% with 0.01 days to cover. Shares are up 96.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates SemiLEDs as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry and the overall market, SEMILEDS CORP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$1.33 million or 1381.73% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The change in net income from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income has decreased by 7.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from -$3.04 million to -$3.25 million.
- The revenue fell significantly faster than the industry average of 5.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 32.2%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- SEMILEDS CORP reported flat earnings per share in the most recent quarter. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past 2 years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, SEMILEDS CORP continued to lose money by earning -$4.60 versus -$8.80 in the prior year.
- You can view the full SemiLEDs Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.