- ACXM has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $6.2 million.
- ACXM has traded 96.925399999999996225596987642347812652587890625 options contracts today.
- ACXM is making at least a new 3-day high.
- ACXM has a PE ratio of 253.
- ACXM is mentioned 0.71 times per day on StockTwits.
- ACXM has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- ACXM is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- ACXM is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- ACXM is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- ACXM is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ACXM with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ACXM NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ACXM: Acxiom Corporation operates as an enterprise data, analytics, and software-as-a-service company in the United States, Europe, the Asia-Pacific, and internationally. It operates through three segments: Connectivity, Audience Solutions, and Marketing Services. ACXM has a PE ratio of 253. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Acxiom a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Acxiom has been 477,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Acxiom has a market cap of $1.8 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.14 and a short float of 6.2% with 15.09 days to cover. Shares are up 8.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Acxiom as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's return on equity has been disappointing. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 7.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.2%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- ACXM's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.27 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, ACXM has a quick ratio of 1.51, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The gross profit margin for ACXIOM CORP is rather high; currently it is at 54.87%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -0.69% is in-line with the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $39.32 million or 14.11% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, ACXIOM CORP's cash flow growth rate is still lower than the industry average growth rate of 31.57%.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the IT Services industry and the overall market, ACXIOM CORP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Acxiom Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.