- FR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $30.7 million.
- FR has traded 8.447800000000000864019966684281826019287109375 options contracts today.
- FR is making at least a new 3-day high.
- FR has a PE ratio of 43.
- FR is mentioned 0.52 times per day on StockTwits.
- FR has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- FR is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- FR is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- FR is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- FR is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FR: First Industrial Realty Trust Inc. is a real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of the United States. It makes investments in industrial properties. The firm owns, manages, acquires, sells, develops, and redevelops industrial real estate. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.7%. FR has a PE ratio of 43. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate First Industrial Realty a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for First Industrial Realty has been 1.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. First Industrial has a market cap of $3.3 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.89 and a short float of 5.7% with 5.01 days to cover. Shares are up 27.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates First Industrial Realty as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels and expanding profit margins. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 600.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 40.00% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 561.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $2.37 million to $15.69 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 11.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 3.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- 36.53% is the gross profit margin for FIRST INDL REALTY TRUST INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, FR's net profit margin of 16.78% significantly trails the industry average.
- You can view the full First Industrial Realty Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.