- ELS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $31.5 million.
- ELS has traded 3,075 shares today.
- ELS is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ELS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ELS NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ELS: Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. is a publicly owned real estate investment trust (REIT). The firm engages in the ownership and operation of lifestyle oriented properties. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.1%. ELS has a PE ratio of 44. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Equity Lifestyle Properties a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Equity Lifestyle Properties has been 385,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Equity Lifestyle has a market cap of $6.8 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.27 and a short float of 1.8% with 1.98 days to cover. Shares are up 20.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Equity Lifestyle Properties as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and notable return on equity. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 87.50% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 42.70% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, ELS should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES increased its bottom line by earning $1.54 versus $1.42 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.85 versus $1.54).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 79.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $29.48 million to $52.88 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 11.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market, EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Equity Lifestyle Properties Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.