- 2.26 Million Live+SD viewers gave the third season premiere episode of "Power" a new STARZ viewership record, with the July 17 9PM ET/PT airing, the most ever for a STARZ Original series. 1
- 830,000 (+58%) increase in viewers compared to last season's "Power" season two return premiere telecast (1.43M Live+SD)
- 720,000 (+47%) increase in viewers compared to the "Power" season two finale episode viewership (1.54M Live+SD)
- 800,000 (+55%) increase in viewers compared to "Outlander" Season Two return (1.46M Live+SD), the previous STARZ record holder for most viewership of an original series episode or season premiere
- 3.37 Million Live+SD premiere night viewers in total over the three Sunday night airings, the most ever for an originals series season premiere ("Power" Season Two premiere night Live+SD viewership 2.72 million; +650,000 or +24% increase in viewers). 2
- "Power" Season Three premiere was No. 2 in Nielsen Twitter TV daily ratings all day Sunday.
"Power" airs in more than 175 countries/territories worldwide. Starz retains all global distribution and home entertainment rights to the series. "Power" season three is ten episodes long and airs exclusively on STARZ at 9PM ET/PT.About "Power" From Executive Producer Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson and show creator Courtney A. Kemp ("The Good Wife") comes season three of the hit drama "Power," steeped in the seductive nightlife of New York's elite and the violent underworld of international drug cartels. Season Three finds James St. Patrick as the owner of new nightclubs, out of the drug game and in a rekindled relationship with his first love, Angela — the Assistant United States Attorney sworn to bring him to justice. But just as they begin to believe James' past criminal persona of 'Ghost' may finally be behind them, both are forced to face the consequences of running from a life from which no one gets away clean. James' estranged best friend Tommy has just reunited with his newly returned love, Holly, but must attempt to not only rebuild Lobos' devastated drug organization, but to kill Ghost — turning brother against brother. James St. Patrick is on the verge of having everything he's ever wanted, but will this new phase of his life end before it begins with old sins and the specter of 'Ghost' coming back to haunt him? Be careful what you wish for. Courtney A. Kemp serves as the Creator, Showrunner and Executive Producer of "Power." Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson, Mark Canton, Randell Emmett and Gary Lennon serve as Executive Producers on "Power." The show is also produced by G-Unit Films and Television, the production company launched by Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson. For more information visit the "Power" Facebook Page and follow @Power_ Starz on Twitter. Join the conversation with #PowerTV and #STARZ. For high-resolution images and other press materials please visit the Starz Press Room at www.starz.mediaroom.com. About Starz Starz (NASDAQ: STRZA, STRZB) is a leading integrated global media and entertainment company with operating units that provide premium subscription video programming on domestic U.S. pay television networks (Starz Networks) and global content distribution (Starz Distribution), www.starz.com. The Starz Networks operating unit is home to the flagship STARZ ® brand with 24.0 million subscribers in the United States as of March 31, 2016, with the STARZ ENCORE SM network at 32.4 million subscribers. Through STARZ, the company provides high quality, entertaining premium subscription video programming with 17 premium pay TV channels and associated on-demand and online services. STARZ is sold through U.S. multichannel video distributors, including cable operators, satellite television providers, telecommunications companies, and other online and digital platforms. Starz offers subscribers more than 5,000 distinct premium television episodes and feature films every year and up to 1,500 every month, including STARZ Original series, first-run movies and other popular movie and television programming. The Starz Distribution operating unit is home to the Anchor Bay Entertainment, Starz Digital, and Starz Worldwide Distribution divisions. In addition to STARZ Original series, Starz Distribution develops, produces and acquires movies, television and other entertainment content for worldwide home video, digital, and television licensing and sales. All sources subject to further qualifications available upon request. (1) Source: Nielsen NPower Live+SD P2+ Projections (2) Source: Nielsen NPower Live+SD P2+ GAA Projections By Premiere Night (3) Source: Nielsen Twitter TV Ratings, July 17, 2016