- QSR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $48.4 million.
- QSR has traded 770.3429999999999608917278237640857696533203125 options contracts today.
- QSR is making at least a new 3-day high.
- QSR has a PE ratio of 29.
- QSR is mentioned 1.84 times per day on StockTwits.
- QSR has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- QSR is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- QSR is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- QSR is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- QSR is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in QSR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for QSR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on QSR: Restaurant Brands International Inc. owns, operates, and franchises quick service restaurants under the Tim Hortons and Burger King brand names. It operates through two segments, Tim Hortons and Burger King. As of December 31, 2015, Restaurant Brands International Inc. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.4%. QSR has a PE ratio of 29. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Restaurant Brands International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. The average volume for Restaurant Brands International has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Restaurant Brands International has a market cap of $9.7 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. Shares are up 10.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Restaurant Brands International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, impressive record of earnings per share growth and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that we feel that the company's cash flow from its operations has been weak overall. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry. The net income increased by 94.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $60.40 million to $117.50 million.
- RESTAURANT BRANDS INTL INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. During the past fiscal year, RESTAURANT BRANDS INTL INC turned its bottom line around by earning $0.50 versus -$1.30 in the prior year.
- After a year of stock price fluctuations, the net result is that QSR's price has not changed very much. Although its weak earnings growth may have played a role in this flat result, don't lose sight of the fact that the performance of the overall market, as measured by the S&P 500 Index, was essentially similar. We feel that the combination of its price rise over the last year and its current price-to-earnings ratio relative to its industry tend to reduce its upside potential.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $183.30 million or 29.95% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- You can view the full Restaurant Brands International Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.