- IM has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $40.1 million.
- IM has traded 428.65699999999998226485331542789936065673828125 options contracts today.
- IM is making at least a new 3-day high.
- IM has a PE ratio of 31.
- IM is mentioned 1.32 times per day on StockTwits.
- IM has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- IM is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- IM is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- IM is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- IM is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in IM with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for IM NOW at Trade-Ideas
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 365.60% to $274.57 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, INGRAM MICRO INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -16.53%.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, IM's share price has jumped by 39.75%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Looking ahead, the stock's sharp rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.30, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.92 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- INGRAM MICRO INC has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past two years. However, we anticipate this trend to reverse over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, INGRAM MICRO INC reported lower earnings of $1.40 versus $1.67 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.48 versus $1.40).
- IM, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 1.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 12.3%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- You can view the full Ingram Micro Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.