- TDS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $17.5 million.
- TDS has traded 88.0896000000000043428372009657323360443115234375 options contracts today.
- TDS is making at least a new 3-day high.
- TDS has a PE ratio of 4.
- TDS is mentioned 0.52 times per day on StockTwits.
- TDS has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- TDS is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- TDS is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- TDS is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- TDS is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TDS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TDS NOW at Trade-Ideas
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Despite currently having a low debt-to-equity ratio of 0.59, it is higher than that of the industry average, inferring that management of debt levels may need to be evaluated further. Despite the fact that TDS's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 2.08 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
- Regardless of the drop in revenue, the company managed to outperform against the industry average of 6.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 0.7%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for TELEPHONE & DATA SYSTEMS INC is rather high; currently it is at 53.42%. Regardless of TDS's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, TDS's net profit margin of 0.64% is significantly lower than the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Wireless Telecommunication Services industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 94.5% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $145.74 million to $8.00 million.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $246.00 million or 30.76% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- You can view the full Telephone and Data Systems Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.