- CINF has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $52.4 million.
- CINF has traded 13,064 shares today.
- CINF is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CINF with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CINF NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CINF: Cincinnati Financial Corporation engages in the property casualty insurance business in the United States. It operates through five segments: Commercial Lines Insurance, Personal Lines Insurance, Excess and Surplus Lines Insurance, Life Insurance, and Investments. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.6%. CINF has a PE ratio of 18. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Cincinnati Financial a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Cincinnati Financial has been 593,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Cincinnati Financial has a market cap of $12.3 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. The stock has a beta of 0.90 and a short float of 2.6% with 5.59 days to cover. Shares are up 27.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Cincinnati Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 13.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- CINF's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.13 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 46.75% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 41.96% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, CINF should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Insurance industry. The net income increased by 46.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $128.00 million to $188.00 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $257.00 million or 19.53% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -16.35%.
- You can view the full Cincinnati Financial Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.