- REG has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $72.7 million.
- REG is down 2.3% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in REG with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for REG NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on REG: Regency Centers Corporation operates as a real estate investment trust. The company, through its subsidiaries, owns, operates, and develops community and neighborhood shopping centers that are tenanted by grocers, category-leading anchors, specialty retailers, and restaurants. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.4%. REG has a PE ratio of 53. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Regency Centers a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. The average volume for Regency Centers has been 598,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Regency Centers has a market cap of $8.2 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.54 and a short float of 9.1% with 6.19 days to cover. Shares are up 23.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Regency Centers as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, increase in net income, revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 81.48% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 33.46% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, REG should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 74.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $30.44 million to $53.14 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 11.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $68.84 million or 26.40% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 11.39%.
- The gross profit margin for REGENCY CENTERS CORP is rather high; currently it is at 51.13%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 32.63% trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Regency Centers Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.