- EBIX has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $12.2 million.
- EBIX has traded 24,916 shares today.
- EBIX is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in EBIX with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for EBIX NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on EBIX: Ebix, Inc. provides on-demand software and e-commerce solutions for the insurance industry. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.6%. EBIX has a PE ratio of 2. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Ebix a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Ebix has been 310,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Ebix has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.47 and a short float of 31.8% with 27.32 days to cover. Shares are up 44.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Ebix as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- EBIX's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 8.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.54, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 2.94, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, EBIX INC's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for EBIX INC is currently very high, coming in at 72.88%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 31.18% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 243.47% to $10.53 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, EBIX INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 22.49%.
- You can view the full Ebix Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.