- EA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $213.4 million.
- EA has traded 37,183 shares today.
- EA is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in EA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for EA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on EA: Electronic Arts Inc. develops, markets, publishes, and distributes games, content, and services for consoles, personal computers, mobile phones, and tablets worldwide. EA has a PE ratio of 29. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Electronic Arts a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Electronic Arts has been 3.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Electronic Arts has a market cap of $23.1 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.61 and a short float of 7.3% with 7.84 days to cover. Shares are up 11.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Electronic Arts as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- EA's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 8.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 10.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.34, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. To add to this, EA has a quick ratio of 1.68, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, ELECTRONIC ARTS INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for ELECTRONIC ARTS INC is currently very high, coming in at 85.78%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 68.73% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 100.00% to $396.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ELECTRONIC ARTS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 22.49%.
- You can view the full Electronic Arts Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.