- ROIC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $37.5 million.
- ROIC has traded 13,795 shares today.
- ROIC is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ROIC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ROIC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ROIC: Retail Opportunity Investments Corp., a real estate investment trust (REIT), engages in the acquisition, ownership, and management of necessity-based community and neighborhood shopping centers in the eastern and western regions of the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.3%. ROIC has a PE ratio of 76. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Retail Opportunity Investments a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Retail Opportunity Investments has been 594,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Retail Opportunity Investments has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.59 and a short float of 4.4% with 1.41 days to cover. Shares are up 23.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Retail Opportunity Investments as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 11.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 24.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- RETAIL OPPORTUNITY INVTS CP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. Stable earnings per share over the past year indicate the company has sound management over its earnings and share float. We anticipate these figures will begin to experience more growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, RETAIL OPPORTUNITY INVTS CP increased its bottom line by earning $0.24 versus $0.23 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.28 versus $0.24).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 91.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $4.20 million to $8.03 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $35.51 million or 23.68% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 11.47%.
- 38.96% is the gross profit margin for RETAIL OPPORTUNITY INVTS CP which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, ROIC's net profit margin of 14.30% significantly trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Retail Opportunity Investments Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.