- NVDA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $514.2 million.
- NVDA has traded 194,305 shares today.
- NVDA is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in NVDA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for NVDA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on NVDA: NVIDIA Corporation operates as a visual computing company worldwide. It operates in two segments, GPU and Tegra Processor. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1%. NVDA has a PE ratio of 4. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate NVIDIA a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. The average volume for NVIDIA has been 9.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. NVIDIA has a market cap of $24.9 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. The stock has a beta of 1.16 and a short float of 11.9% with 4.92 days to cover. Shares are up 44.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates NVIDIA as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- NVDA's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 5.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 13.4%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.33, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. To add to this, NVDA has a quick ratio of 2.22, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 37.50% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 133.76% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, NVDA should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The gross profit margin for NVIDIA CORP is rather high; currently it is at 61.76%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 15.01% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $309.00 million or 25.60% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 3.20%.
- You can view the full NVIDIA Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.