- CSGP has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $44.3 million.
- CSGP has traded 11.9551999999999996049382389173842966556549072265625 options contracts today.
- CSGP is making at least a new 3-day high.
- CSGP has a PE ratio of 364.
- CSGP is mentioned 0.55 times per day on StockTwits.
- CSGP has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- CSGP is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- CSGP is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- CSGP is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- CSGP is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CSGP with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CSGP NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CSGP: CoStar Group, Inc. provides information, analytics, and online marketplace services to the commercial real estate industry in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Spain, and France. CSGP has a PE ratio of 364. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate CoStar Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for CoStar Group has been 178,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. CoStar Group has a market cap of $7.1 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 1.80 and a short float of 3.8% with 6.04 days to cover. Shares are up 4.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates CoStar Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- CSGP's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 20.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 25.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Although CSGP's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.22 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.56, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Internet Software & Services industry. The net income increased by 372.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$6.13 million to $16.72 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 58.85% to $47.93 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 19.66%.
- The gross profit margin for COSTAR GROUP INC is currently very high, coming in at 84.18%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, CSGP's net profit margin of 8.37% significantly trails the industry average.
- You can view the full CoStar Group Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.