- PDM has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $14.9 million.
- PDM has traded 8,384 shares today.
- PDM is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PDM with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PDM NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PDM: Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. engages in the acquisition and ownership of commercial real estate properties in the United States. Its property portfolio primarily consists of office and industrial buildings, warehouses, and manufacturing facilities. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 4%. PDM has a PE ratio of 19. Currently there are no analysts that rate Piedmont Office Realty a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Piedmont Office Realty has been 645,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Piedmont Office has a market cap of $3.1 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.58 and a short float of 3% with 4.59 days to cover. Shares are up 12.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Piedmont Office Realty as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and notable return on equity. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $49.71 million or 13.93% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, PIEDMONT OFFICE REALTY TRUST has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 11.45%.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period, despite the company's weak earnings results. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- PDM, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 12.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 7.5%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. When compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market, PIEDMONT OFFICE REALTY TRUST's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Piedmont Office Realty Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.