- NTES has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $187.6 million.
- NTES has traded 101,898 shares today.
- NTES is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in NTES with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for NTES NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on NTES: NetEase, Inc. operates an interactive online community in the People's Republic of China. The company operates through Online Game Services; Advertising Services; and E-mail, E-commerce and Others segments. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.4%. NTES has a PE ratio of 538. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate NetEase a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for NetEase has been 1.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. NetEase has a market cap of $21.9 billion and is part of the technology sector and internet industry. Shares are down 4.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates NetEase as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, attractive valuation levels and solid stock price performance. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- NTES's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 20.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 107.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Although NTES's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.07 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 2.65, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, NETEASE INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period. Although other factors naturally played a role, the company's strong earnings growth was key. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- You can view the full NetEase Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.