In addition, commercial customers may benefit from NJNG's bill repayment options, including 0% financing, for the installation of qualifying building energy-efficient upgrades, through select NJCEP programs.Since its inception in 2009, SAVEGREEN has completed more than 35,731 energy audits, helped over 43,610 customers with energy-efficiency upgrades and generated nearly $326 million of economic activity in New Jersey. SAVEGREEN has also helped increase activity in the contractor market. Over the last six years, the number of contractors participating in the program has grown from approximately 100 to more than 2,412. NJNG residential and commercial customers interested in upgrading their natural gas equipment or taking a whole-building approach to energy efficiency can contact The SAVEGREEN Project at 877-455-6564 or email@example.com. For more information and terms and conditions visit savegreenproject.com. The BPU also approved a reduction to NJNG's SBC rate, effective July 9, 2016. The typical residential heating customer using 1,000 therms per year will see their annual bill decrease by $7.80, or 0.8 percent. The SBC rate recovers costs related to remediation, energy-efficiency, renewable energy and energy assistance programs. About New Jersey Resources New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company, which through its subsidiaries, provides safe and reliable natural gas and clean energy services, including transportation, distribution, asset management and home services. With annual revenues in excess of $2.7 billion, NJR is comprised of five primary businesses:
- New Jersey Natural Gas, NJR's principal subsidiary, operates and maintains over 7,300 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve over half a million customers in New Jersey's Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris, Middlesex, Sussex and Burlington counties.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides physical natural gas services to its customers across North America.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity of more than 200 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low-carbon solutions.
- NJR Midstream serves customers from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers through its 50 percent equity ownership in the Steckman Ridge natural gas storage facility and its stake in Dominion Midstream Partners, L.P., as well as its 20 percent equity interest in the PennEast Pipeline Project.
- NJR Home Services provides service contracts as well as heating, central air conditioning, water heaters, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to residential homes throughout New Jersey.