- TLK has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $14.1 million.
- TLK has traded 22,849 shares today.
- TLK is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TLK with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TLK NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TLK: PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk engages in telecommunications, information, and media and edutainment businesses worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.7%. TLK has a PE ratio of 24. The average volume for PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero) Tbk has been 239,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero) Tbk has a market cap of $28.0 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are up 30.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero) Tbk as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly outperformed against the S&P 500 and exceeded that of the Diversified Telecommunication Services industry average. The net income increased by 18.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $292.53 million to $347.70 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 20.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 15.3%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.44, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.23, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $996.24 million or 40.07% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, TELEKOMUNIKASI INDONESIA has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -17.96%.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 38.17% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Looking ahead, the stock's sharp rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- You can view the full PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero) Tbk Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.