- IQNT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $3.8 million.
- IQNT has traded 93,854 shares today.
- IQNT is trading at 6.30 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- IQNT is trading at a new high 4.15% above yesterday's close.
'Strong on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as M&A events, material stock news, analyst upgrades, insider buying, buying from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and momentum traders are piling into a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize. In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in IQNT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for IQNT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on IQNT: Inteliquent, Inc. provides voice telecommunications services on a wholesale basis in the United States and internationally. The company offers its services using an all-IP network, which enables to deliver global connectivity for various media, including voice. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.7%. IQNT has a PE ratio of 16. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Inteliquent a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold.
The average volume for Inteliquent has been 233,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Inteliquent has a market cap of $585.2 million and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. The stock has a beta of 1.00 and a short float of 2.3% with 3.66 days to cover. Shares are up 0.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Inteliquent as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 19.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 49.5%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- IQNT has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 7.58, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- INTELIQUENT INC's earnings per share declined by 18.2% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past two years. However, we anticipate this trend to reverse over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, INTELIQUENT INC reported lower earnings of $1.11 versus $1.15 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.27 versus $1.11).
- After a year of stock price fluctuations, the net result is that IQNT's price has not changed very much. Although its weak earnings growth may have played a role in this flat result, don't lose sight of the fact that the performance of the overall market, as measured by the S&P 500 Index, was essentially similar. Looking ahead, although the push and pull of the overall market trend could certainly make a critical difference, we do not see any strong reason stemming from the company's fundamentals that would cause a continuation of last year's decline. In fact, the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $13.40 million or 17.76% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow of 17.76%, INTELIQUENT INC is in line with the industry average cash flow growth rate of -18.46%.
- You can view the full Inteliquent Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.