- BT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $12.9 million.
- BT traded 48,589 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 7:56 AM, representing 10.2% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in BT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for BT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on BT: BT Group plc provides communications services worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3%. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate BT Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for BT Group has been 276,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. BT Group has a market cap of $62.7 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are down 8.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates BT Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 19.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 31.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500, but is less than that of the Diversified Telecommunication Services industry average. The net income increased by 11.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $919.45 million to $1,020.34 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 68.69% to $2,677.59 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, BT GROUP PLC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -18.46%.
- BT GROUP PLC's earnings per share declined by 6.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, BT GROUP PLC increased its bottom line by earning $2.11 versus $1.93 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.21 versus $2.11).
- 35.92% is the gross profit margin for BT GROUP PLC which we consider to be strong. Regardless of BT's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, BT's net profit margin of 13.33% compares favorably to the industry average.
- You can view the full BT Group Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.