- UHT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $2.7 million.
- UHT has traded 4.55220000000000002415845301584340631961822509765625 options contracts today.
- UHT is making at least a new 3-day high.
- UHT has a PE ratio of 3.
- UHT is mentioned 0.52 times per day on StockTwits.
- UHT has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- UHT is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- UHT is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- UHT is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- UHT is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in UHT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for UHT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on UHT: Universal Health Realty Income Trust is a publicly owned real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 4.6%. UHT has a PE ratio of 3. The average volume for Universal Health Realty Income has been 39,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Universal Health Realty Income has a market cap of $752.0 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.35 and a short float of 3.3% with 7.10 days to cover. Shares are up 12.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Universal Health Realty Income as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth, solid stock price performance, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The stock has not only risen over the past year, it has done so at a faster pace than the S&P 500, reflecting the earnings growth and other positive factors similar to those we have cited here. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500, but is less than that of the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry average. The net income increased by 19.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $3.70 million to $4.43 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 12.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 2.9%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- 38.66% is the gross profit margin for UNIVERSAL HEALTH RLTY INCOME which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 25.61% trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $9.09 million or 10.51% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, UNIVERSAL HEALTH RLTY INCOME's average is still marginally south of the industry average growth rate of 11.76%.
- You can view the full Universal Health Realty Income Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.