- DW has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $14.1 million.
- DW has traded 139,815 shares today.
- DW is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in DW with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for DW NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on DW: Drew Industries Incorporated manufactures and supplies components for the manufacturers of recreational vehicles and manufactured homes in the United States. The company operates through two segments, Recreational Vehicle Products (RV) and Manufactured Housing Products (MH). The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.5%. DW has a PE ratio of 21. The average volume for Drew Industries has been 168,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Drew has a market cap of $1.9 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. The stock has a beta of 1.15 and a short float of 3% with 3.94 days to cover. Shares are up 29.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Drew Industries as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 0.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 17.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 76.82% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 37.46% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- DREW INDUSTRIES INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, DREW INDUSTRIES INC increased its bottom line by earning $3.02 versus $2.57 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($4.42 versus $3.02).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Auto Components industry. The net income increased by 79.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $20.07 million to $35.96 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 509.99% to $43.51 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, DREW INDUSTRIES INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 85.05%.
- You can view the full Drew Industries Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.