- WPC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $22.4 million.
- WPC has traded 128.193999999999988403942552395164966583251953125 options contracts today.
- WPC is making at least a new 3-day high.
- WPC has a PE ratio of 36.
- WPC is mentioned 0.94 times per day on StockTwits.
- WPC has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- WPC is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- WPC is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- WPC is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- WPC is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in WPC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for WPC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on WPC: W. P. Carey Inc. is an independent equity real estate investment trust. The firm also provides long-term sale-leaseback and build-to-suit financing for companies. It invests in the real estate markets across the globe. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 5.8%. WPC has a PE ratio of 36. Currently there are no analysts that rate W.P. Carey a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for W.P. Carey has been 289,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. W.P. Carey has a market cap of $7.1 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.86 and a short float of 1.5% with 3.78 days to cover. Shares are up 14.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates W.P. Carey as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, reasonable valuation levels, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 12.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 22.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period. Although other factors naturally played a role, the company's strong earnings growth was key. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 59.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $36.12 million to $57.44 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 67.82% to $113.07 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, W P CAREY INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 11.76%.
- You can view the full W.P. Carey Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.