- COR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $41.7 million.
- COR has traded 50.71640000000000014779288903810083866119384765625 options contracts today.
- COR is making at least a new 3-day high.
- COR has a PE ratio of 68.
- COR is mentioned 1.90 times per day on StockTwits.
- COR has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- COR is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- COR is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- COR is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- COR is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in COR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for COR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on COR: CoreSite Realty Corporation engages in the ownership, acquisition, construction, and management of data centers. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.5%. COR has a PE ratio of 68. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate CoreSite Realty a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for CoreSite Realty has been 436,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. CoreSite has a market cap of $2.6 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.56 and a short float of 12.4% with 2.42 days to cover. Shares are up 46.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates CoreSite Realty as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and expanding profit margins. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 12.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 23.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 76.19% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 80.74% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- CORESITE REALTY CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, CORESITE REALTY CORP increased its bottom line by earning $1.01 versus $0.66 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.50 versus $1.01).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 100.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $6.65 million to $13.35 million.
- 37.38% is the gross profit margin for CORESITE REALTY CORP which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, COR's net profit margin of 14.42% significantly trails the industry average.
- You can view the full CoreSite Realty Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.