- TRNO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $6.9 million.
- TRNO has traded 0.2089999999999999913402604079237789846956729888916015625 options contracts today.
- TRNO is making at least a new 3-day high.
- TRNO has a PE ratio of 54.
- TRNO is mentioned 0.45 times per day on StockTwits.
- TRNO has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- TRNO is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- TRNO is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- TRNO is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- TRNO is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TRNO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TRNO NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TRNO: Terreno Realty Corporation engages in acquiring, owning, and operating real estate properties in Los Angeles area, northern New Jersey/New York City, San Francisco Bay area, Seattle area, Miami area, and Washington D.C./Baltimore area. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3%. TRNO has a PE ratio of 54. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Terreno Realty a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Terreno Realty has been 202,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Terreno has a market cap of $1.0 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.76 and a short float of 3.3% with 2.92 days to cover. Shares are up 7.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Terreno Realty as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period. Although other factors naturally played a role, the company's strong earnings growth was key. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- TERRENO REALTY CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, TERRENO REALTY CORP increased its bottom line by earning $0.26 versus $0.23 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.33 versus $0.26).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 979.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$0.85 million to $7.43 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 11.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 10.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $8.57 million or 49.85% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 11.94%.
- You can view the full Terreno Realty Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.