- Synchronoss Lagoon - a secure device container which encrypts the enterprise's data on the device and over the air
- Synchronoss Orbit - a collection of productivity apps within Lagoon, designed with the optimum balance between usability and security
- Box - A leading enterprise content management platform - integration for secure file sharing
- Symphony - A secure cloud-based communications service platform - integration for secure messaging
- Samsung Electronics - A leading global device manufacturer. Synchronoss SMP leverages the Samsung Knox platform which provides Samsung device users unparalleled protection and security. Together, Synchronoss SMP and Samsung Knox provide corporate customers a more compelling solution to address the security requirements of the enterprise while protecting the privacy of individuals
About Synchronoss Technologies, Inc.Synchronoss Technologies, Inc., based in Bridgewater, NJ, (NASDAQ: SNCR) is the leading innovator of cloud solutions, secure enterprise productivity and software-based activation for companies across the globe. The company's proven, scalable and patented technology solutions allow customers to connect, synchronize and activate connected devices and services that empower enterprises and consumers to live in a connected world. For more information visit us at: www.synchronoss.com. Synchronoss and the Synchronoss logo are trademarks of Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.