- KOF has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $8.3 million.
- KOF has traded 5.01489999999999991331378623726777732372283935546875 options contracts today.
- KOF is making at least a new 3-day high.
- KOF has a PE ratio of 18.
- KOF is mentioned 0.45 times per day on StockTwits.
- KOF has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- KOF is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- KOF is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- KOF is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- KOF is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in KOF with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for KOF NOW at Trade-Ideas
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.67, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.73 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- 49.95% is the gross profit margin for COCA-COLA FEMSA SAB DE CV which we consider to be strong. Regardless of KOF's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 6.46% trails the industry average.
- Reflecting the weaknesses we have cited, including the decline in the company's earnings per share, KOF has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 5.22% from its price level of one year ago. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Beverages industry and the overall market, COCA-COLA FEMSA SAB DE CV's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Coca-Cola Femsa SAB de CV Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.