- CAVU Biotherapies, Inc - Houston, TX - A veterinary onco-biotechnology company.
- Hall Brands LLC - Tigard, OR - A family-owned business that produces a baked cheese snack called Chedz.
- Kidsports - Stoughton, MA - A children's facility offering an indoor play center and a state-licensed child care center.
- Marketplace New England, Inc - Concord, NH - An innovative gift shop providing a wholesale model market for emerging and established craftspeople.
- VR Therapy and Counseling Center, LLC - Grand Rapids, MI - A provider of mental health services for individuals, couples, and families using a multi-sensory virtual reality system.
- Westlight Studios - Franklin, TN - A member-based photography and video studio created to help photographers use professional facilities without the overhead.
Previously, 30 regional winners of the contest (including one entrepreneur and one startup from each of the 15 Comcast Business regions) won a $10,000 cash award. With the additional $20,000 granted to grand prize winners, the final six businesses now each have a total of $30,000 to use for technology that creates innovative ways to connect with customers, manage back office operations more efficiently, or create a new line of business.About Comcast Business Comcast Business offers Ethernet, Internet, Wi-Fi, Voice, TV and Managed Enterprise Solutions to help organizations of all sizes transform their business. Powered by a next-generation, advanced network, and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. Comcast Business is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market; recognized over the last two years by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services. For more information, call 866-429-3085. Follow on Twitter @ComcastBusiness and on other social media networks at http://business.comcast.com/social.