- HR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $21.4 million.
- HR has traded 50.88239999999999696456143283285200595855712890625 options contracts today.
- HR is making at least a new 3-day high.
- HR has a PE ratio of 5.
- HR is mentioned 1.03 times per day on StockTwits.
- HR has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- HR is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- HR is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- HR is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- HR is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HR NOW at Trade-Ideas
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 70.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $5.38 million to $9.16 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 11.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 3.7%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 80.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 31.07% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $23.59 million or 37.90% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 11.95%.
- HEALTHCARE REALTY TRUST INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. However, we anticipate underperformance relative to this pattern in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, HEALTHCARE REALTY TRUST INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.59 versus $0.34 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 22.0% in earnings ($0.46 versus $0.59).
- You can view the full Healthcare Realty Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.