- Kathryn Harry—Kathryn is the 18-year-old daughter of two Cooper employees: Paul Harry, Financial Controller for the Technical group in Findlay, and Ruth Harry, an Office Assistant at Cooper headquarters. Kathryn is a graduate of Findlay High School and intends to study Electrical Engineering at the University of Cincinnati. She is a member of the National Honor Society and was on the Distinguished Honor Roll for four years as well as a participant in Honors Career Mentorship. In addition to her studies, Kathryn is an award-winning equestrian who has been active in 4H, marching band, bell choir, and orchestra, among other activities. Outside of school, she is a volunteer with Project H.O.P.E., a not-for-profit organization that provides equine-assisted therapy.
- Allison Kreinbrink—Allison is the 18-year-old daughter of Cooper Manufacturing Reliability Senior Manager Rod Kreinbrink and his wife Heather. She is a graduate of Findlay High School and intends to study Biomedical Engineering at The Ohio State University. Allison is the president of the Student Athlete Leadership Team (SALT), a member of the National Honor Society, was involved in Honors Career Mentorship, and was part of the state champion Findlay High School "We the People" team. Outside of her studies, Allison participated in track and field and played soccer for Findlay High School as well as an area club soccer team. Allison was also a part of Hancock County Youth Leadership and has volunteered for Relay for Life.
- Alyssa Langhals—Alyssa is the 18-year-old daughter of Mike Langhals, a Cooper corporate IT Manager, and his wife Kay. Alyssa is a graduate of Columbus Grove High School in Columbus Grove, Ohio, and intends to study Electrical and Computer Engineering at The Ohio State University. She was a member of Student Council, served as Class Treasurer, and was on the school newspaper. Outside of her studies, Alyssa was a member of Show Choir, appeared in the spring musical each year, and was part of Colorguard. Outside of school, she is active in 4H, Lifeteen, and Youth Elect Service.
- Mariah Waaland—Mariah is the 18-year-old daughter of Cooper Findlay Plant Electrician John Waaland and his wife Beatrice. She is a graduate of Arcadia High School in Arcadia, Ohio, and intends to study Neurosciences at Bowling Green State University. She is a member of the National Honor Society and served on Student Council for three years. Outside of her studies, Mariah was also active in 4H, FFA, the Tri-State Rodeo Association and the Junior Fair Board. She was also a part of Hancock County Youth Leadership and is active in her church youth group, church council, vacation bible school, and volunteers with her family at the City Mission.
- Kiersa Warwick—Kiersa is the 18-year-old daughter of Cooper Western Region Territory Sales Manager Chet Warwick, who is based in Simi Valley, Calif., and his wife Joyce. She is a graduate of Simi Valley High School and intends to study Business with a focus on Marketing at California Lutheran University. In addition to her studies, Kiersa, an accomplished pianist, participated in her school's 180 Club community service organization and has been active in Girl Scouts, attaining that organization's Gold Award, the highest distinction in scouting. She is a volunteer for the local Challenger baseball league, working with special needs athletes, and assists at animal shelters, food drives and other organizations for those with special physical and mental challenges.
About Cooper Tire & Rubber CompanyCooper Tire & Rubber Company (NYSE: CTB) is the parent company of a global family of companies that specializes in the design, manufacture, marketing and sale of passenger car and light truck tires. Cooper and its subsidiaries also sell medium truck, motorcycle and racing tires. Cooper's headquarters is in Findlay, Ohio, with manufacturing, sales, distribution, technical and design operations within its family of companies located in more than one dozen countries around the world. For more information on Cooper, visit www.coopertire.com, www.facebook.com/coopertire or www.twitter.com/coopertire.