- ARW has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $32.3 million.
- ARW has traded 6,266 shares today.
- ARW is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ARW with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ARW NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ARW: Arrow Electronics, Inc. provides products, services, and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Global Components and Global Enterprise Computing Solutions. ARW has a PE ratio of 12. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Arrow Electronics a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Arrow Electronics has been 576,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Arrow has a market cap of $5.9 billion and is part of the services sector and wholesale industry. The stock has a beta of 1.22 and a short float of 2.5% with 4.51 days to cover. Shares are up 20.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Arrow Electronics as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, increase in net income and growth in earnings per share. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- ARW's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 1.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.4%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry average. The net income increased by 0.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $106.06 million to $106.24 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 84.85% to -$36.59 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ARROW ELECTRONICS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -17.93%.
- ARROW ELECTRONICS INC's earnings per share improvement from the most recent quarter was slightly positive. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ARROW ELECTRONICS INC increased its bottom line by earning $5.21 versus $4.98 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($6.78 versus $5.21).
- You can view the full Arrow Electronics Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.