- FCE.A has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $18.3 million.
- FCE.A has traded 2.701499999999999790389892950770445168018341064453125 options contracts today.
- FCE.A is making at least a new 3-day high.
- FCE.A has a PE ratio of 7.
- FCE.A is mentioned 0.55 times per day on StockTwits.
- FCE.A has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- FCE.A is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- FCE.A is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- FCE.A is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- FCE.A is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FCE.A with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FCE.A NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FCE.A: Forest City Realty Trust, Inc is a real estate investment trust. It was formerly known as Forest City Enterprises, Inc. Forest City Realty Trust, Inc was founded in 1920 and is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.1%. FCE.A has a PE ratio of 7. The average volume for Forest City Realty has been 1.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Forest City has a market cap of $5.8 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 2.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Forest City Realty as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including weak operating cash flow and poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 550.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$54.21 million to $244.04 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 11.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- FOREST CITY REALTY TRUST INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. During the past fiscal year, FOREST CITY REALTY TRUST INC turned its bottom line around by earning $1.85 versus -$0.14 in the prior year.
- The gross profit margin for FOREST CITY REALTY TRUST INC is rather low; currently it is at 19.57%. It has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the weak results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 99.01% has significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$9.05 million or 169.65% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- You can view the full Forest City Realty Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.