- FRC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $52.0 million.
- FRC has traded 8,561 shares today.
- FRC is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FRC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FRC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FRC: First Republic Bank, together with its subsidiaries, provides private banking, private business banking, real estate lending, and wealth management services to clients in metropolitan areas of the United States. It operates through two segments, Commercial Banking and Wealth Management. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.9%. FRC has a PE ratio of 22. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate First Republic Bank a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for First Republic Bank has been 805,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. First Republic has a market cap of $10.2 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are up 9.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates First Republic Bank as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 1.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 20.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- FIRST REPUBLIC BANK has improved earnings per share by 23.9% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, FIRST REPUBLIC BANK increased its bottom line by earning $3.17 versus $3.07 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.75 versus $3.17).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Banks industry. The net income increased by 28.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $115.91 million to $148.87 million.
- The gross profit margin for FIRST REPUBLIC BANK is currently very high, coming in at 92.84%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 26.83% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 57.14% to $106.44 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, FIRST REPUBLIC BANK has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -118.32%.
- You can view the full First Republic Bank Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.