- A comprehensive technology solution that combines industry-leading fundraising and relationship management with embedded analytics, integrated payments and other value-added capabilities like moves management to support alumni engagement.
- The opportunity to experience a world-class customer success management program with designated resources to assist in driving business outcomes
- A results-driven approach that puts goals at the core of customer operations, processes and technology while measuring and managing performance against those goals
- Exclusive access to the largest source of philanthropic data to help organizations reach and activate alumni and unprecedented scale
- End-to-end service and support provided by one partner, from tailored discovery and planning with customized scorecards, to implementation by Blackbaud's professional services organization, to on-boarding and ongoing support managed by a best-in-class customer success organization.
For more information about Blackbaud's enterprise advancement solution for higher education institutions visit www.blackbaud.com/education or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about Blackbaud's fundraising and relationship management solutions, visit www.blackbaud.com/fundraising-relationship-management.About Blackbaud Serving the worldwide philanthropic community for 35 years, Blackbaud (NASDAQ:BLKB) combines innovative software, services, and expertise to help organizations achieve their missions. Blackbaud works in over 60 countries to power the passion of approximately 35,000 customers, including nonprofits, K-12 private and higher education institutions, healthcare organizations, corporations, foundations, and other charitable giving entities. The company offers a full spectrum of cloud and on-premise solutions, as well as a resource network that empowers and connects organizations of all sizes. Blackbaud's portfolio of software and services supports nonprofit fundraising and relationship management, eMarketing, advocacy, accounting, payments and analytics, as well as grant management, corporate social responsibility, and education. Organizations use Blackbaud technology to raise, invest, manage, and award more than $100 billion each year. Recognized as a top company, Blackbaud is headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina and has operations in the United States, Australia, Canada, Ireland, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.blackbaud.com. Forward-looking StatementsExcept for historical information, all of the statements, expectations, and assumptions contained in this news release are forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties, including statements regarding the introduction of new products and product features, as well as the expected benefits of the new products and product features. Although Blackbaud attempts to be accurate in making these forward-looking statements, it is possible that future circumstances might differ from the assumptions on which such statements are based. In addition, other important factors that could cause results to differ materially include the following: general economic risks; uncertainty regarding increased business and renewals from existing customers; continued success in sales growth; management of integration of acquired companies and other risks associated with acquisitions; risks associated with successful implementation of multiple integrated software products; the ability to attract and retain key personnel; risks associated with management of growth; lengthy sales and implementation cycles, particularly in larger organization; technological changes that make our products and services less competitive; and the other risk factors set forth from time to time in the SEC filings for Blackbaud, copies of which are available free of charge at the SEC's website at www.sec.gov or upon request from Blackbaud's investor relations department. All Blackbaud product names appearing herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blackbaud, Inc.
Media ContactNicole McGouganPublic Relations843email@example.com