- EEFT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $21.9 million.
- EEFT has traded 149.090000000000003410605131648480892181396484375 options contracts today.
- EEFT is making at least a new 3-day high.
- EEFT has a PE ratio of 33.
- EEFT is mentioned 0.84 times per day on StockTwits.
- EEFT has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- EEFT is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- EEFT is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- EEFT is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- EEFT is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in EEFT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for EEFT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on EEFT: Euronet Worldwide, Inc. provides payment and transaction processing and distribution solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers, and individual consumers worldwide. EEFT has a PE ratio of 33. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Euronet Worldwide a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Euronet Worldwide has been 313,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Euronet Worldwide has a market cap of $4.0 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.45 and a short float of 4.3% with 6.64 days to cover. Shares are up 7.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Euronet Worldwide as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. We feel its strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 8.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 10.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.61, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.08, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the IT Services industry. The net income increased by 305.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $7.18 million to $29.09 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 91.94% to $104.61 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, EURONET WORLDWIDE INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 31.55%.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period. Although other factors naturally played a role, the company's strong earnings growth was key. Looking ahead, the stock's rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that the other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- You can view the full Euronet Worldwide Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.