- FEIC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $17.4 million.
- FEIC has traded 13.2239000000000004320099833421409130096435546875 options contracts today.
- FEIC is making at least a new 3-day high.
- FEIC has a PE ratio of 3.
- FEIC is mentioned 1.23 times per day on StockTwits.
- FEIC has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- FEIC is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- FEIC is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- FEIC is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- FEIC is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FEIC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FEIC NOW at Trade-Ideas
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- FEIC's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 1.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 3.5%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- FEIC has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, FEIC has a quick ratio of 1.82, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $28.14 million or 21.69% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -20.12%.
- FEI CO's earnings per share declined by 15.2% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, FEI CO increased its bottom line by earning $2.97 versus $2.48 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.62 versus $2.97).
- The gross profit margin for FEI CO is rather high; currently it is at 51.47%. Regardless of FEIC's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, FEIC's net profit margin of 10.01% compares favorably to the industry average.
- You can view the full FEI Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.