- IILG has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $62.8 million.
- IILG has traded 451,630 shares today.
- IILG traded in a range 215.8% of the normal price range with a price range of $1.35.
- IILG traded below its daily resistance level (quality: 84 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 84 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Water-Logged and Getting Wetter' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying negative price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, "support" while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves lower. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in IILG with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for IILG NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on IILG: Interval Leisure Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides non-traditional lodging covering a portfolio of leisure businesses from vacation exchange and rental to vacation ownership. The company operates through two segments, Exchange and Rental, and Vacation Ownership. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.3%. IILG has a PE ratio of 12. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Interval Leisure Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Interval Leisure Group has been 2.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Interval Leisure Group has a market cap of $1.9 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.58 and a short float of 50.8% with 3.81 days to cover. Shares are down 8.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Interval Leisure Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, attractive valuation levels and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, weak operating cash flow and disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- IILG's revenue growth trails the industry average of 11.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 0.7%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.91, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. Even though the company has a strong debt-to-equity ratio, the quick ratio of 0.43 is very weak and demonstrates a lack of ability to pay short-term obligations.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $40.11 million or 38.01% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed compared to the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry average, but is greater than that of the S&P 500. The net income has decreased by 12.2% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $25.26 million to $22.18 million.
- You can view the full Interval Leisure Group Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.