- CIR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $8.8 million.
- CIR has traded 4.40299999999999958077978590154089033603668212890625 options contracts today.
- CIR is making at least a new 3-day high.
- CIR has a PE ratio of 176.
- CIR is mentioned 1.68 times per day on StockTwits.
- CIR has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- CIR is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- CIR is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- CIR is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- CIR is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CIR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CIR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CIR: CIRCOR International, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets engineered products and sub-systems used in the oil and gas, power generation, aerospace, defense, and industrial markets worldwide. The company operates in two segments: Energy, and Aerospace and Defense. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.3%. CIR has a PE ratio of 176. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Circor International a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Circor International has been 134,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Circor International has a market cap of $893.8 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. The stock has a beta of 1.64 and a short float of 11.3% with 7.31 days to cover. Shares are up 31.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Circor International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- CIR's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.24 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.48, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 139.87% to $7.65 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CIRCOR INTL INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -24.50%.
- Regardless of the drop in revenue, the company managed to outperform against the industry average of 14.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 9.1%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. Compared to other companies in the Machinery industry and the overall market, CIRCOR INTL INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for CIRCOR INTL INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 33.46%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 2.56% trails that of the industry average.
- You can view the full Circor International Ratings Report.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: See inside Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust portfolio to see the stocks he thinks could be potential winners. Click here to see his holdings for 14-days FREE.