|1. Orlando, FL||1. London, England||1. Singapore|
|2. Chicago, IL||2. Barcelona, Spain||2. Sydney, Australia|
|3. Las Vegas, NV||3. Amsterdam, Netherlands||3. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|4. Atlanta, GA||4. Paris, France||4. Bangkok, Thailand|
|5. San Diego, CA||5. Berlin, Germany||5. Hong Kong|
|6. New York, NY||6. Rome, Italy||6. Shanghai, China|
|7. Washington, D.C.||7. Frankfurt, Germany||7. Melbourne, Australia|
|8. Dallas, TX||8. Madrid, Spain||8. Tokyo, Japan|
|9. Nashville, TN||9. Brussels, Belgium||9. Beijing, China|
|10. New Orleans, LA||10. Prague, Czech Republic||10. Seoul, South Korea|
Regional highlights include:
- U.S.: Orlando held the top spot on the 2016 list, a position the city last held in four of the five years the ranking has been published. Chicago climbed one spot on the ranking compared to last year, while Las Vegas dropped one place from number two in 2015 to round out the top three. These three cities have jockeyed for the number one position in all but the first year, when Washington DC came in second.
- EMEA: London took first place in the ranking, followed by Barcelona, just as in 2015. Amsterdam climbed into the top 3, while Paris dropped to fourth place. Dubai represented the Middle East.
- APAC: Singapore claimed the number one spot followed by Sydney and Kuala Lumpur.
- Unique Request For Proposals Received
- Total Room Nights
- Awarded Request For Proposals
- Awarded Room Nights
- Percentage of Qualified Meeting Venues
- Number of Profile Views